Beauty advent calendar

I want to get a beauty advent calendar this year. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I’ve looked at space NK, Sephora, cult beauty, look fantastic, charlotte tilbury etc. which one do you guys love?

6 Likes

God they’re all so good but if I had to pick, given the variety of brands you get, I’d suggest Space NK or Cult Beauty x

3 Likes

I really recommend looking at the Elle beauty advent calendar. I got it last year and was really happy with the selection and level of brands included.
Also it tends to fly under the radar compared to other beauty calendars, so I got a really good black Friday deal on it!

2 Likes

So exciting! I think if there’s a brand you really love then their beauty advent calendar is a great investment as you’ll end up with lots of lovely travel-friendly minis, as well as discovering new products. For example, the Charlotte Tilbury calendar is incredible, and Fresh for skincare! When it comes to brands, it doesn’t get better than Liberty for me x

2 Likes

Hey my lovely, I’ve had Clarins, No7 & space NK before and obviously they are different price points so what you get is different but space NK was such a treat. Depending on how much you are wanting to spend you could always look for a 12 day one and do it every other day? I know a lot of people that do that! Hope you treat yourself :white_heart:

I agree with Becky from everything I’ve seen Space NK and Cult are the most exciting (altough thy’re all quite exciting this year) - they seem to have the most popular products included and a great range!! x