Beauty Club: Rate & Recommend

Share your beauty favourites with the SL Community

2 Likes

Just got my hands on the new Wavemaker Curling Wand from Hershesons. Has anyone else tried it? Once you get the hang of feeding your hair into the middle section, it works so well to boost volume and create soft, beachy waves – especially if you have finer hair like me.

2 Likes

I have to share the body wash I’ve been using for the past couple of weeks. It smells incred - like a spa in a bottle - and actually has skincare benefits too so I feel like I’m not getting those bumps on the back of my arms or back from typical supermarket soaps.

it’s this one from Ren! Atlantic Kelp And Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Wash | REN Clean Skincare

I highly recommend
Has anyone else tried it? or do you rate any others ? if so share them here! x

I’m such a fragrance lover and have recently been on the hunt for the best affordable/high street options out there. This one from & Other Stories has quickly become a favourite! It’s super fresh and light but lasts all day. Can’t recommend it enough. Has anyone else tried it or any of the others on &other stories?

2 Likes

I highly recommend Molton Brown perfumes especially their Oud and they sometimes they do special offers.

I get so many comments when I wear their perfume and its lasts.

3 Likes

I use L’Occitane Almond oil, you can even shave your legs as it’s so rich! It moisturises expertly & leaves shines soft! I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That Almond Oil is so good isn’t it? The smell as well…Heaven!

1 Like

ooh yes I’ve tried their bodycare but never fragrances. such a good shout thank you x

oh i love products like this - the scent always lasts too. thanks for the recco! x

I’m loving Beauty Pie right now. Most recently I got these de puffing eye patches.

I love these type of patches in the mornings when I need a little extra help but found most brands to be so expensive and couldn’t really justify buying them often. This pot has 20 pairs, it has a lot of product in it so they feel really hydrating and so cooling. I think I might keep them in the fridge too. Would really recommend them!

3 Likes

the chokehold this new flavour has on me

i’m obsessed

2 Likes

This time of year I find myself reapplying make up, including foundation, in the office before heading to an event or party - which I hate as layering make-up on make-up rarely feels good.
Sometimes full moisturiser can be too heavy, so I’ve been using this serum. I just pop in on my skin before I reapply make up and it gives me a quick refresh and a nice hydrated base.

3 Likes

I need to try this! Sculpted by Aimee is such a good brand - I love the cream blushers