Beauty Pie/Nue Co (or JS Health) Pro biotics/gut health thoughts?

Hi @TorWest @sapnarao @Rebecca_Hull and community,
Do you have any thoughts on the better quality between these brands in terms of their ingredients and quality of strains etc.? I’ve tried all, not sure I’ve ever found anything a great resolution to bloating/constipation form IBS but perhaps I’m not loyal enough. I’m tempted by the Nue Co 40% off subscription that’s on - until today.
Any advice always gratefully received in this minefield! xxx

2 Likes

Nue co pro and pre biotics have quite literally changed my life! So amazing I recommend them to everyone. I think you have to take for a few months to notice a massive difference and obviously I have the very occansional odd day I bloat but highly recommend!

1 Like

Nue Co is brill and really recommend it - especially if there is 40% off. The Debloat ones are particularly good. x

1 Like

I have had IBS/ Candida for over 30 years so tried everything on the market and found Symprove which is a drink which goes directly into your gut to be the best probiotic I have tried and enables me to have a nromal life and eat most foods. I have recommended it to lots of family and friends and they have all found it helped.

1 Like