Beauty pie

Any recommendations for newbie to beauty pie?

5 Likes

Everything!! The micropeeling drops are amazing. The undereye brightener as well. The face powder. All the moisturisers. Daily cleanser. You’ll love everything, the only thing I didn’t love was the mascara. The nail polishes punch way above their price too

1 Like

hi how do claim the free 3 months? thanks

4 Likes

I have the same question!!!

Hi Lex & Tess

Thank you for your question!

We will send a confirmation email if you were successful on Monday - there will be a link to redeem the free 3-month membership.

Keep your eyes peeled!
SL

14 Likes

I had the same question also, will look out on Monday. I’ve been dying to try BeautyPie for a while- I’ve heard so may good things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too!

This one? Superluminous™ Under-eye Genius

Featherlight SPF and the wondergloss lip oils are my favs from beauty pie x

1 Like

Same question re BP subscription! X

Yes that’s the one. It’s really good

1 Like

I’ve never tried anything before but hopefully l will be able to try something if I get the trial!

Their retinol serums are really nicely formulated and (imho) the hero products of the brand. I find them to be gentle but effective. The mists are also great if you like that sort of thing. Sadly the BP membership has become a bit too expensive and there are some great affordable brands out there that deliver similar results.

Love this. Best under eye concealer ever- always buy in bulk when run out

Obsessed with the Super Healthy Skin body moisturiser - there’s nothing else like it. Plus, it smells insane x

1 Like

Oh my god SO many goodies! I love https://www.beautypie.com/products/youthbomb-biologic-collagen-peptide-cream

I got through two jars of that stuff it’s so good

I also really rate Beauty Pie fragrances - Le Smash Santal was amazing but unsure if now discontinued

AND its new Super Luminous skin tint - so good. Honestly Beauty Pie really is worth the membership x

1 Like

Ooohhh collagen cream??? I am missing out!!!

I’m such a fan of Beauty Pie… these are my go to products I order regularly

1 Like

I absolutely love their lip products and this one in particular i think looks great on all skin tones: https://www.beautypie.com/products/futurelipstick-luxe-shine-dusky-rose

1 Like

Ah! You recommend the SPF? I’m thinking of buying…