Bed linen

Looking for recommendations for places to buy quality bed linen. White company has been my go to for years but wondering what other options are out there, hopefully a bit cheaper too!
Many thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Here in America , at our outlet stores, there are side street vendors who sell 1800 thread count bedding and it is honestly so comfortable. This may sound odd- but donā€™t sleep on Amazon either. Iā€™m currency laying on sheets from the SHILUCHENG store on Amazon and omg.

1 Like

Heard really good things about Piglet In Bed when it comes to bed linen!

1 Like

We have recently run this feature which is full of ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes!! Second this!

1 Like

French Bedroom is amazing. They do 400 and 1000 thread count plains. Plus loads of textures and patterned designed. Our family go-to. x

1 Like

Amazing bed linen by Napp - www.napp.design - luxury, sustainable bedding company recommended by a friend - honestly the best sheets Iā€™ve ever slept in. Incredibly soft, organic cand breathable so great for menopause as well. Small, independent company, female founder. I asked a few questions and had such a quick and friendly response. Arrived in beautiful packaging. No affiliation but doubt Iā€™ll use anything else now.

1 Like

We agree Piglet In Bed have beautiful bed linen! You may also want to take a look at Dusk.

1 Like

I bought a few sets from Hampton & Ashley, they are the nicest Iā€™ve had. Have a look, read what they say about their cotton.

1 Like

Secret Linen Store is a bit if a gem! Have had their bedlinens for about a year and a half, no signs of wear and tear and still feel super soft. They have a great range of colours too!

2 Likes

ALL my bed linen comes from https://www.secretlinenstore.com/
Canā€™t rate it more highly!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the great recommendations. Iā€™ll be shopping this weekend!

Also take a look at Soak & Sleep. Really good bedlinen especially the linen collection

2 Likes

For natural pillow it has to be Putnams, handmade in Devon too. Also I recommend their British wool duvet. Actual bedding go to is la redoute, they do amazing washed linen sets in stunning colours.

Loaf Linen is just the dreamā€¦you donā€™t have to iron them, they wash well, the colours are gorgeous and theyā€™re very timeless. I was reluctant at first as their aesthetic feels quite country cottage vibe and I have a new buildā€¦but I can confirm they really add warmth and cosiness! I have a faux fur throw and silk pillowcases with mine which are in the light grey and charcoal grey, and both look both relaxed and glam at the same time!

Worth the investment Iā€™d say for something classicā€¦Loaf and White Company pair quite well too, I find, for that similar ā€œ50% country cottage 50% chic hotelā€ look x

80% of my bed linen is from Secret Linen Store - such good quality.

I also have a set from Tom & Dicks which I love.

Dusk is good for affordable options but the quality isnā€™t as good as SLS.

x