Berlin Restaurant Recommendations

Hello! I’m going to Berlin for a long weekend with my boyfriend for our anniversary and need to book a couple of restaurants for dinner? Also if there’s any places/shops/things to do anyone can recommend it that would be fab as I don’t have a clue at the moment!! x

1 Like

Hello!
I went this time last year with my boyfriend and absolutely loved Katz Orange in the Bergstraße area.
Super romantic vibes and the food is unreal.

Hope you have the best trip!

Eleanor x

Ohh amazing thankyou I’ve just booked that for dinner can’t wait!! xx

Markethalle Neun is really cool for a casual lunch in between shopping!

1 Like

Ohh perfect thankyou!! Have added to my list :slight_smile: x

Market Neune, the BEST cinnamon buns (back right of the market). Other good recommendations: Sofia (bakery / breakfast) Wen Chen Noodles (no booking but queue, worth it), for dinner, slightly fancy and great for celeb spotting/people watching - Borchardt, need to book in advance. Get the Wiener Schnitzel, only need 1 between 2 it’s absolutely gigantic. Enjoy!xxx

India Club has the most delicious Indian food and wonderful service. Also Vincent’s is a fantastic little piano cocktail bar which I’d highly recommend!

If you’re interested in vegan food at all, 1990 vegan living does vietnamese tapas which are so nice to share on a date night! And it’s in Friedrichshain so you can go to a bar around there after!