Best autumn fragrances

I am obsessed with these two new fragrances

1 Like

I havenā€™t smelt the Autumn Vibes one, I must check it out!

I love their By the Fireplace scent. Thatā€™s my autumn/winter go to. Itā€™s got a really cosy, smokiness to it - in a good way, not like youā€™ve been sat next a bonfire!

1 Like

I love Libre by YSL for the days that are drawing in, it reminds me of the new fashions arriving in stores; deeper, more luxurious, something to melt into and feel comforted by. And thereā€™s a few different versions of varying intensities if you donā€™t want to commit to anything too strong. :orange_heart:

1 Like

I am loving the ā€˜Duskā€™ scent from Ourside! Itā€™s super woody with a hint of something sweet - reminds me of Le Labo ā€˜The Noirā€™. Absolutely love it for fall and love that itā€™s a black-owned business!

1 Like

Try this scent from Santa Maria Novella. Itā€™s beautiful!

1 Like

I was going to say this too! Or Jazz Club by the same brand.

1 Like

I love YSL black Opium and Mugler Alien Goddess (the golden one) especially for autumn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wear Jo Maloneā€™s Fig and Lotus flower in Autumn/Winter! Itā€™s lovely!

1 Like

I have never been able to find a fragrance that hasnā€™t either smelt off on me or given me a migraine until this year. I was sent a sample of Si Intense. It is gorgeous. No headache and not offensive to others. I love it x

1 Like

hi there, have you tried Ffern? They have the most beautiful store in Soho, inexpensive and long lasting.

2 Likes

I love Ffern too!

1 Like

Amber - by Laboratory
Tobak - by Maya Njie
(Both beautiful unisex deep/heavy notes)

1 Like