Best autumn fragrances

Hello all, does anyone have any recommendations for autumn fragrances? I love fruity and floral perfumes for spring/summer but autumn is a bit more of a challenge! Open to all ideas.

1 Like

A scent I buy again and again, that I find perfect from around October through December is A lab on fire Liquid Night. It only works in autumn/winter. Great scarf scent. Huggable. Or Noir by Tom Ford ( “for men”) Got really inspired to try some of Rebecca Hull favorites in the current feature. Black saffron by Byredo or Pulp is also good autumn scents. :brown_heart:

2 Likes

Ah this is so nice to hear!! I love musky scents - Beauty Pie have actually just launched one called Le Smash Santal: https://www.beautypie.com/products/le-smash-santal-eau-de-parfum

Much cheaper if you’re a member but it’s SO good. Such a nice transitional scent from summer to autumn x

2 Likes

I absolutely Libertine by Contradictions In Ilk - such a great brand that’s really long lasting. They’re designed that you can layer the scents together as well as wearing alone, I have this pair: https://www.ilkperfume.com/product-page/libertine-virtuous-travel-duo

1 Like

When it gets into the later months, I always pull out this fragrance from The Nue Co.
It has such a stunning woody yet clean smell. It is also said to ‘destress’ you - so we will always take a bit of that!

1 Like

I am obsesed with the ARMANI/PRIVÉ ROSE MILANO SOIE DE NACRE, my go-to during autumn/winter time x

https://www.armanibeauty.co.uk/armani-prive/armani-prive-rose-milano-soie-de-nacre/3614273608459.html

2 Likes

Omg, one of my ALL-TIME faves. But I also love the following for autumn:

• Armani Prive Magenta Tanzanite (GCC is a big fan too)
  • Armani Prive Rouge Malachite
  • Kilian Angel’s Share
  • BDK Gris Charnel
  • Christian Dior Rouge Trafalgar
  • Christian Dior Vanilla Diorama
  • Lancome Oud Bouquet
2 Likes

Love the sound of this :heart:

The Celine parade is amazing!! I tried it in store recently and can’t stop thinking about it, I’d recommend trying it out for a musky Autumn scent. It’s pretty expensive but I think I’m going to save up for it!

2 Likes

Dior Hypnotic Poison is my go-to fragrance for the fall/winter seasons. It’s a smooth, silky creamy almond and vanilla scent which I really love :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love this fragrance! It’s so woody and warm, autumn in a bottle! x

1 Like

Slow Dance is beautiful, and also Bibliothèque - both Byredo.

1 Like

Thank you for all your suggestions… these all look/sound lovely. How am I going to make a decision?! :grimacing: I’ll have to hit the department stores to try some of these, unless anywhere offers fragrance samples online? :heart:

I am absolutely obsessed with the Margiela Replica fragrances, and the Autumn Vibes one is so nice Replica Autumn Vibes Eau de Toilette | Maison Margiela

Its woody, musky and smells great!

2 Likes

I have used Nose to order samples I’ve been curious about. Really recommend

1 Like

i loveee this one as it’s super fresh but has such an autumn feel BYREDO Super Cedar Eau de Parfum 50ml | Cult Beauty

1 Like

Hello,
My fave fragance for Fall 2023 are Guerlain Acqua Allegoria Oud Yizu and Sisleys Eau Reveé " Hubert ". I like complex scents.

1 Like

Maison Margiela have great starter sets where you don’t have to pay full price.
I recently ordered their Autumn collection (7ml each) so you can test them before you buy the full size.

Maison Margiela Exclusive Autumn Set 4x7ml

Unisex set

2 Likes

Fragrancesampleuk is great for ordering sample sizes of perfumes you would like to try. They have so many to choose from and it arrives really quickly.

1 Like

This one isn’t super popular, but imo it personifies (perfume-ifies?) crunchy autumn leaves: Jo Malone English Oak & Hazelnut :chestnut: :fallen_leaf:

2 Likes