Best body scrub

With the summer fast approaching I feel my skin is in dire need of some TLC! I love a good body scrub and want to get into the habit of using one a couple of times a week. I used to love the Frank body scrub but found it left my shower such a mess. Does anyone recommend any equally effective body scrubs, ideally ones that don’t leave your shower looking like a sandpit!? x

1 Like

I love the OUAI one, works lovely with my keratosis pilaris and I never have issues with residue in the shower, no sandpit or super slippery floor x

1 Like

I also love Frank but agree re the mess! A few people have commented on how smooth my skin is recently so it clearly works. I’ve been using this https://www.decleor.co.uk/body/body-hygiene/smoothing-1000-grain-body-exfoliator/00046-DEC.html when I need a quick mess free scrub! I find a body brush and some oil is the perfect post shower routine x

yes also love this one! it can be used on your scalp and body - smells amazing and lovely texture too x

Another vote for OUAI here! It also works wonders for scrubbing fake tan off which is a bonus x

1 Like

I second this! Love the way my skin feels after using a body brush with some body oil!

I really rate the ESPA Detoxifying salt scrub or for a real uplifting boost this NEOM one leaves skin super soft and smells divine.

Thanks Vanessa, am going to try it! What’s the scent like?

This is a real treat & smells of lavender - Real Luxury Body Scrub | NEOM® Organics UK

This one from Beauty Pie gets my vote every time. Literally been using it for about five years!

1 Like

I love REN for body care and this one is anti-fatigue so perfect for the end of the day…

Have you ever tried a wash scrub instead? Less mess but still all the benefits.

This is fab: Acidenzyme™ Exfoliating Cleanser | BEAUTY PIE

As is: NATURIUM The Smoother Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Body Wash | Space NK

As for physical scrubs, this is my favourite: Kate Somerville Exfolikate Resurfacing Body Scrub 150ml - LOOKFANTASTIC

It’s THE BEST. Yes it’s messy and green but my skin feels amazing immediately after using it

Oh my gosh the Kate Somerville one sounds incred! x

Me too Vanessa, it’s the best and smells so good!

I quite like the one from & other stories! Sugar based scrub that emulsifies, so cleans as well as scrubs and comes in each of the scents they do.

Spendy?
Kate Somerville Exfolikate for body. Temple Spa are also good but they seem to operate some sort of MLM and that can be a bit of a headache if you just want to buy one thing.
Cheaper? Soap and Glory have a “Breakfast Scrub” (unless they’ve changed the name) smells very sweet, not their usual trademark scent, it has a microdermabrasion type of texture (obviously not made with microballs though!) and was around the £10 mark last time I looked.

Not a body scrub recommendation, but along similar lines… I love using a dry brush before getting in the shower. I try and use it everyday (albeit I don’t always if I’m being lazy) and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth after a shower. Great alternative to a body scrub, and even better using alongside one!