Best cures for bloating

Any recommendations for bloating (PMT related and just in general)? Anyone tried the JS Health detox + debloat vitamins?

3 Likes

milk thistle extract is said to be really good, as is drinking peppermint tea. I’ve tried JS health too and do really rate it x

2 Likes

I was also struggling with this and started taking daily greens powder (Free Soul, Rheal and Shreddy all do good ones) and it has DEFINATELY made a difference!

1 Like

Thanks so much so helpful. Will give the Free Soul a go! X

I do agree on the FS greens - I can really feel a difference with those! But it’s also worth looking at diet changes that might be causing the bloating, I generally get more bloated when eating high fodmap itmes (chickpeas, lentils, onion, garlic etc) so always helps to reduce the intake of those.

1 Like

I bang on about this a lot but I swear by it!

3 Likes

Agreed - this and Kefir every morning really have made a difference for me!

1 Like

Can I ask what this tastes like? I really struggle with low abdominal bloating and need something !

Hi Emily, Ive just bought the Artah digest & bloat, I’ll let you know!

1 Like

Great, keep me posted!

Gin-Gin candies are really good for bloating, indigestion and nausea and they taste yummy!

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/the-ginger-people-gin-gins-chewy-ginger-candy-60017347

The Nue Co is meant to be good. I’ve used but can’t say it helped noticeabley for me but I used once and might need more time… I’m thinking of trying again and fyi offer here

Hi @Mia_Luckie can you please share more abkut what it helped with?

Hi Emily, barely tastes of anything! I put it in water and just drink it like that and it’s fine and works! You can also add to fruit tea if you prefer. Hope that helps x

Hey

• Apple cider vinegar is good
  • All the C’s - cumin, cinnamon, coriander, cardamom, curcumin (turmeric) - you can make a tea
  • Can also try massaging your Ileocecal valve daily - really helps!
1 Like

A big recommendation of mine is the nue co pro and pre biotics.
I take two as soon as I get up and no eat for 30 mins after (ish), they really have changed my life. I used to suffer with bloating so terribly but it is very rare I do now.