Best deodorants

Difficult to find an aluminium-free deodorant that works as well as an antiperspirant but keen to hear any recommendations- have been using Necessaire but hasn’t worked for me sadly.

thanks so much! X

1 Like

While I havent tried it myself, I’ve heard really good things about the brand AKT.

x

1 Like

I actually love Malin + Goetz: MALIN + GOETZ Eucalyptus Deodorant | Cult Beauty

I also rate this, but pre-warn, it’s quite wet so give it time to dry: Bionsen Dermoprotective 0% Aluminium Roll-On Deodorant 50ml - Boots

1 Like

I didn’t find the Malin and Goetz one worked for me.

I have been using Wild which does work. But refills are £5

2 Likes

I like Typology! Natural Deodorants - Typology

x

1 Like

I second Wild!
They have a 50% off introductory offer at the moment too!

1 Like

I’ve tried lots of different brands and “mega babe - rosy pits” is the only one that works for me. The product in the day lasts well, even through workouts for me, and the deodorant stick itself will last several months. I get mine from cult beauty. Hope this helps! I’ve heard that you do have to stick with it for a few weeks for your body to adjust to natural deodorant properly. Good luck! X

1 Like

I second rosy pits by mega babe it is brilliant and smells wonderful they actual have around 4 different deodorants now. I didn’t really like wild I felt as if I had something on if you know what I mean. But my son loves the cotton and sea salt?? One

Fussy! It’s great!

I highly recommend The Natural Deodorant co. I was a little skeptical when I first tried it, but it smells incredible (lemon+geranium and orange+bergamot are my favorite scents) and it lasts all day (even after a workout!). The only downside I have found is they stain black clothes a little

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/the-natural-deodorant-co-clean-deodorant-balm-lemon-geranium-60039537?skuid=039537&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwISlBhD6ARIsAESAmp4FfSlGbIvORFkT3v0f7cJodHov63pd2n0PcPNN6eThuBbmAt0f8y0aAoCgEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 Like

i’ve tried quite a few aluminium free deodorants, but don’t like the waxy/ balmy ones like wild- i feel like they stick to my clothes and don’t feel clean at all.

for roll ons, i’d recommend bionsen or salt of the earth

links:

1 Like