Best everyday lipstick / lip balm

What is a great everyday affordable lip balm / lip stick ?

3 Likes

I’ve been using dr Lipp’s nipple balm for years, there’s nothing else like it! Lanolips Golden Ointment is also great if you like something slightly thicker x

2 Likes

cant go wrong with burts bees!

2 Likes

I’ve been using Glossier’s tinted lipbalm recently (the wild fig one is really nice and has a subtle colour to it).

5 Likes

One of my all time favourites is Lanolips - they have a wide range but the original is my fav

xx

2 Likes

I really like the Malin + Goetz lip balm which is hydrating but non-sticky!

1 Like

I got Glossier’s Ultralip recently and love it! Really hydrating and lightweight with a nice tint

This one is really good all year round, keep lips moisturised and protected.

Also love for moisturising and hint of colour.
https://www.dior.com/en_gb/beauty/products/Y0996214-dior-addict-lip-glow-natural-glow-custom-colour-reviving-lip-balm-24h*-hydration-97-**-natural-origin-ingredients

I love NUXE Baume Levres Reve De Miel - Honey Lip Balm (15g) - LOOKFANTASTIC

It’s still the best one I’ve used - failing that, you can’t beat Nivea x

I love Nars lip balm, they have a hint of colour which I need to make me look alive! My face is dolce Vita which is a fab pinky nude x

2 Likes

i love Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream

2 Likes

I use Burts Bees tinted lip balms all the time, there is a good selection of shades, all natural and cheap. It’s the tinted lip shimmer, the tinted lip balm has less colour I think.

i use a No.7 tinted lip balm - selection of colours and long wearing

I use the Hour Glass Satin Creme lipsticks for everyday, they are SO good! They’re great in keeping your lips moisturised x

Has anyone tried and tested Summer Fridays?

Summer Friday balm is really good! Goes on quite glossy so the finish might not be everyone’s cup of tea.

Carmex! Forever day to day lip balm keeping your lips super hydrated and healthy

try lip lift by gale hayman, look of QVC for good deals. i have tried so many brands, some rather pricey but this is the best thing for my dry menopausal lips. its also matt so can go right over the lip line

Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillowtalk lipstick flatters ALL skin tones and it’s the most beautiful nude pink. Beauty Pie has the exact dupe which I swear by: FutureLipstick Matte in All Day Long. Hope that helps!

Lanolips 101 is fantastic. I had one in a beauty box and couldn’t believe how good it was. Great on its own or over lipstick.