Best gifts to thank bridesmaids? Need recs!

Looking for a way to thank my bridesmaids. I’ve already given jewellery so looking for alternative options with meaning!

1 Like

Can you print & frame photos from your wedding day and send to them as a thank you? That way they have something to keep from the day x

2 Likes

That’s such a lovely idea - depending on how many bridesmaids you had you could make a very small book of memories with pictures and little notes to make it feel more personal !

1 Like

It depends on your budget- when I was a bridesmaid at my cousin’s wedding a few years ago, she bought each of us a bottle of Jo Malone perfume to wear on the day. They were all different scents, and what she thought was most reflective of us. I thought it was a really lovely idea, and something that I got to use often afterwards.

3 Likes

My friend has bought us all silky dressing gowns/robes in the colour of our bridesmaid dresses – we can wear them whilst we get ready on the day but also nice to keep!

1 Like

I love this idea!

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone! Love these ideas!

I created a photo memory book for my MOH and a photo acrylic block edited with a thank you message for my Bridesmaid as their ‘place card’ for the wedding breakfast
I bought some bracelets for them to wear on the day but I didn’t think I needed to go too extravagant on a separate thank you gift, simple and thoughtful works just as beautifully

1 Like