Best High Street Jeans (black straight leg/ high waist specifically)

Looking for recommendations for the best high street jeans! I’m specifically looking for black straight leg with a high waist but open to hearing about any good brands! Budget up to £100

3 Likes

I recently got a pair from River Island which I am so pleased with! I have worn them so much.
They have different length options which is also so helpful to find the right fit for you.

3 Likes

I have these RI ones too
But I also really rate the Levis ribcage jeans too!

1 Like

I have also been looking for good black jeans and the levis ones seem to keep popping up.

Thankyou!! Have purchased the RI ones!

1 Like

I honestly think Zara do best high st jeans and for every height/size. I love the carrot balloon ones if you’re short like me! x

1 Like

I love the Abercrombie 90s fit ones! They also have different leg lengths!!

1 Like

Levis 721 high waist skinnies are my go-to black jeans. I’m pear-shaped and, of the ones I’ve tried, these are the only ones I’ve found that fit both my hips and waist (with no gaping at the back).

1 Like

Personally when it comes to jeans, I like the ones in Weekday, Sometimes H&M and Levis. Arket have a high waist jean that is called Maple.

1 Like

Feel like M&S are having a moment, the black Sienna Miller jeans are a really nice fit x

1 Like

Hope you love them!

1 Like

Yes, they are part of the Sienna Miller collection. I just wish they used less polyester in some of the collection and in M&S products in general.

Hi ladies! First time writing here, just joined the community!
So, I think Zara is always great at reasonably priced jeans with good fit as well. But, I would also have a look at Pull & Bear, this year they are killing it at the jeans category! I got the wide leg ones in both blue and black and honestly, they feel amazing quality wise. I also bought the high waisted, straight leg ones (but in a slightly shorter cut, they are not long) and I’ve been wearing them almost every day, they are so on trend with the 90’s style now! They look like the original levi’s! Hope I helped! xx

I usually go for Zara or Topshop/Weekday jeans. I recommend the Topshop ones as you can pick and choose the length which is very handy if you’re petite like me, as most times I find that Zara jeans are very long and I have to get them tailored!

x