Best instagram planning tool

Hi,

Just looking for some advice on the best instagram planning tool for a small hosting business?

https://bitly.ws/3b8ft

Looking to pre-plan content ahead a of time for both stories and main grid posts and would love some recommendations both free and paid platforms.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Planoly is a good one :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  • Later - this is a user-friendly platform that’s great for visually planning your Instagram feed. It allows you to schedule both posts and stories. The free plan offers basic features, which might be sufficient for a small business, while paid plans offer more advanced tools.

• Hootsuite - A popular Choice for businesses, Hootsuite supports scheduling for Instagram posts and Stories. It also provides comprehensive analytics. They offer a free plan with limited features, and various tiers of paid plans.

• Buffer - Known for it’s simplicity and ease of use, Buffer allow you to schedule posts and analyse your performance. The free plan might be enough for your needs, but they also offer a more advanced paid option.

2 Likes

I used to use Later which was always good, just sometimes felt like it would be a lot better when paid for as it would make it a lot more flexbile!

1 Like

Agree here with Planoly. I have used it for a year, and it’s been a great choice. But if you’d like to grow organically your profile, don’t use the same schedule. Instagram, like any other resource, loves naturalness, so be more spontaneous.

As a tip, I searched through YouTube shorts for the most trendy videos that got a lot of views last week. Of course, these videos should align with my business niche. I take those, edit them a bit, and post them under my brand on Instagram, and they are getting a minimum of 10k views each. In the description of your profile, leave a link to your website, and voila - free niche relevant traffic.

Also, you can get some organic likes, not too much, around 20-50 per video. This will boost your video through Insta’s algorithm, and it will be pushed in recommendations to other users. You can get them from Buy Instagram Likes Cheap | PayPal and credit card available - a safe and trusty provider.

1 Like