Best Niche Fragrance OF ALL TIME

I am just trying to look for a more sophisticated range of fragrances other than designer.

2 Likes

I am loving this by Juliette Has A Gun, it’s the perfect summer fragrance.

Equally, anything from Phlur is a win, I especially love Missing Person and Father Figure

1 Like

I really like Santa Maria Novella’s fragrance range:

1 Like

I absolutely love Contradictions in Ilk, I bought the discovery set first and have gone on to buy quite a few actually as they are all genuinely amazing and so long lasting. They’re all unisex and designed to layer, my favourites are Libertine and Sincere (as a pair or on their own). Also Devious is delicious if you’re into Tom Ford Lost Cherry, it’s a better alternative in my opinion. I believe they’re in Selfridges as well!

1 Like

The Glossier perfume smells SO good! It is affordable and have noticed it is really long lasting x

1 Like

There are so many good ones! I keep raving about this brand: https://www.libertylondon.com/uk/brands/b/bibbi/ - I recommend going into Liberty if you can and trying them out.

I also love the brand Ffern: https://ffern.co/

And you can’t beat Beauty Pie’s fragrances. I am yet to meet one I don’t like x

2 Likes

love Bibbi!!

1 Like

Maison Francis Kurkdijan is well known for Baccarat Rouge 540. But the rest of the fragrances are worth a try too. My absolute fav is Grand Soir x

1 Like

I still love Escentric Molecule

2 Likes

Ffern - but you have to sign up to a waiting list…

"At Ffern, we use natural ingredients and artisan techniques to create fine fragrances inspired by the seasons.*

*We create a new natural fragrance four times a year, one for each season. *

Each bottle of fragrance is made to order in small batches, exclusively for our ledger of clients.

Every bottle ships with a separate sampling kit - we always include a small seasonal gift here too.

You can use this kit to try out the fragrance in the comfort of your home, before deciding whether or not you wish to keep the main bottle.

If you find the fragrance isn’t quite right for you, you can return it to us for a full refund.

2 Likes

The new Dior Prive range is lovely

1 Like

I do like Tom Ford fragrances, will check it out. But the annoying thing is they don’t last very long

Same re that Juliette has a gun perfume! So summery and lovely. Always get compliments when I wear it and like that it’s not a brand so well known as others

So many great ones already mentioned - I personally love Sana Jardin https://sanajardin.com/ (Berber Blonde, Celestial Patchouli are both lovely.) I am also mad for Ormonde Jayne, created by Linda Pilkington. Try Ormonde Woman (so unusual) or Frangipani is wonderful if you like white flowers. Miller Harris, Frederic Malle, Perfumer H - all great. If you have a spare afternoon, I’d strongly recommend booking in for a consultation - Liberty’s new Fragrance Lounge is so special, and I’ve always found the fragrance staff to be really knowledgeable and helpful. X

2 Likes

My favourite under the radar fragrance is: https://www.anatome.co/products/support-eau-de-parfum?variant=41396421132324&currency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_content=Support+Eau+de+Parfum+|+Wellbeing+Perfume+|+Functional+Fragrance++100ML&gclid=CjwKCAjwko21BhAPEiwAwfaQCN4YXJG8dJQoVcMdAm1QxJZfVNo6j0SxuygdLWKHnjYQ-4aZUm18cRoCOKwQAvD_BwE

Me too, I have the ginger one who sounds weird, but smells great. Becky our beauty director always tells me I smell great when I wear it!

Have you looked at Ffern or Harris Atelier, both are lovely. Ffern is a quarterly perfume which you get to try first before you buy. Harris is the lovely lady who is/ was part of Miller Harris and their perfume Rain is amazing. Not a bad price and lasts, not had their candle but heard they fill the house with smell!

2 Likes

I love Ffern too – especially last summer’s! And I love the sound of Rain, will check that out!

2 Likes

They have a great shop in Marylebone

1 Like

Do you have a link to the Rain perfume, please? I cannot find it…