Birthday getaway destinations UK/EU

Suggestions of where to go for a getaway with girlfriends in Europe or UK for 50th birthday around March 2025please

1 Like

Venice

Miramare

Florence / Arezzo / Siena / Chianti

Rome

Verona

Sardinia

Sicily

Paris

Provence

Normandy

Budapest

Vienna

Lisbon

Croatia

1 Like

San Sebastian is great-- has a combo of amazing food, beach, nature, culture and will probably be semi warm in march

2 Likes

Lisbon or Porto are amazing places to go for a special weekend and the weather will be picking up in Spring xx

2 Likes

I had the best time in Budapest, so many rootop bars, Ubers are well prices, good street food and such friendly people! Loads to do, I had the best long weekend there with my siblings.

1 Like

Closer to home what about Scotland? March is a lovely time of year to visit the Highlands, there are some amazing hotels and Airbnbs up there where you could host a special dinner and enjoy some country pursuits!

1 Like

I think Paris never disappoints. It is so easy on the Eurostar, great restaurants and lots of things to do!

1 Like

I went to Lisbon around Feb/March time and absolutely loved it! The weather was nice and cool so just needed a light jacket, it’s so walkable and there are so many amazing restaurants/cafes/bars

1 Like

Paris!! Just as close as some UK destinations, easy to get to & so much to do! Always fun with the girls as well!

1 Like