Blowdry brush

Looking for a blowdry brush - essentially a budget version of the Dyson airwrap. Any recommendations?

1 Like

I would look at Ghd.

I haven’t personally tested this but have heard a lot of people rate the Shark one!

You should check out the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer. It combines a hair dryer and a brush, so you can dry and style your hair at the same time. It’s super affordable and gets the job done

It’s not super affordable but at £120 it’s much less than Dyson…I really rate this:

It has three attachments and gives hair that nice, silky, full feeling - like you’ve had a blow-dry

I just got rid of my Revlon One-Step styler as I could literally smell my hair burning when I used it, plus I think it pulled too much hair out. Asking around, I hear this is a better option and it’s under £50.

Seconding this - it’s so easy to use. Especially if (like me) you find the blow dryer/roll brush motion quite difficult to replicate. Also great on curtain bangs for a quick refresh! X

I have heard great things about the Shark one!

I have the Shark and absolutely love it!

I wouldn’t recommend buying the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer. I’ve stopped using it because it’s not very good at all and it definitely makes your hair feel quite dry