Bottomless Brunch Places to recommend

Hi! My friends and I are looking to escape the juggle of work, kids, family life and life for a little bit and would like to go for a bottomless brunch in London on a weekend. Any places to recommend where the decor and vibe were just as good as the food? Thanks in advance x Vicky

2 Likes

I’d recommend Decimo at The Standard for Mexican dishes and cocktails, One Hundred Shoreditch for music and amazing drinks, Canova Hall in Brixton for a long brunch with the girls, and Chotto Matte in Soho!

I’ve not been but I’ve heard great things about Roka, too. Apparently it’s great value and a really fun vibe!

3 Likes

Thanks for the many recommendations. I will look into that! I had been to Roka in Canary Wharf where they did a very child friendly Sunday buffet! It was so good.

1 Like

For a rooftop experience, I’ve just heard about this one but I haven’t yet tried it myself

2 Likes

I’ve actually just been to Roka at the Aldwych branch with my girlfriends! It was really good I highly recommend. Unlimited starters, 1 main and dessert for roughly £80- bottomless with a choice of rose, white, red & prosecco.

1 Like

One of the best bottomless brunches I’ve been to is at Jones & Sons in Dalston. Staff were friendly & really generous with the drinks even when we went slightly over our duration for the table. The food is tasty and also bottomless! They have smaller versions of classic brunch dishes so you can try a bit of everything. Highly recommend it had a great time when I went with a group of girls.

1 Like

Daisy Green is great! If you have a big group ask for their big table around the corner from the main bar. Set price & so much food! You will not leave hungry: https://www.daisygreenfood.com/

3 Likes

Santa Remedio - bottomless margs and delish tacos!

2 Likes

I could do with a marg right now!!
:grinning:

1 Like

Ditto!

I thought Canova Hall was great too!
Also love The Daisy Green collection – I’ve been to quite a few and each one has a different vibe which is fun. I’m yet to try their Richmond restaurant Peggy Jean but it’s high on my list!

1 Like