Bridal shoes - flats, block heels, stilettos?

Looking to buy a pair of bridal shoes that post wedding I can still wear, rather than a pair that will sit on a shelf collecting dust. I’m not set on following tradition with a white pair and open to having a colour. Any recommendations - Loeffler Randall Reed sandals? Manolo Blahnik Hangisi 90? Jimmy Choo Azia? Or something all together different? TIA x

1 Like

Hi! Not sure what style of dress you have gone for but PS Bridal Styling 's service help you pull together your full look if you aren’t sure on shoes. https://www.psonlinestyling.com/

The only thing I would say is that my shoes were absolutely filthy/completely unwearable post-wedding day (due to dancing!) so it might be worth looking at an investment pair for the ceremony & photos, and then something cheaper (& comfier) to change into for the reception. x

1 Like

I wore Eska block heels. They are known for being comfortable. They weren’t particularly my style but I really needed a block and comfort over anything else and I wore them on my honeymoon too.

1 Like

I’ve got the loeffler Randall Camellia in blue (for my something blue) then changing into something with lower heels for the evening so I don’t trash them.