Bridesmaid dress help!

Hi all,

I’m currently looking for a pink bridesmaid dress in a similar colour to the one below, but not from Asos as I haven’t had any luck with their dresses! Would love a square neckline and something under £200 - thank you for your help!

Oh and any suggestions on shoes would be fab too!

201876687-1-orchid

1 Like

This is really pretty but an investment!
Aiko Dress - Sleeveless | Reformation (thereformation.com)

1 Like

Thanks Coco, love this!

Sherri I am in the same situation, looking for a pink silky bridesmaid dress for a wedding in June.

I love this one from ref: https://www.thereformation.com/products/annabelle-silk-dress/1311871RES.html?glCountry=GB&glCurrency=GBP&lang=en_GB&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_qexBhCoARIsAFgBletzk48Qzb9FuUPl0NvYlIqijZ6794JVQ7R9NQkehjNAby7ldS_YeeUaAtsnEALw_wcB&atc_confirmation=true

1 Like

Oh you read my mind I love this one too! Just wish it was -£200!!

Nobody’s Child might be a good brand to look at? There is this pink one!
I have also seen this Stories one in real life and it is lovely, simple but chic,

Shoes wise I would probably keep it simple and comfortable with some white mules! Like this style from ASOS, or another option could be a gold style!

2 Likes

I bought my bridesmaids their dresses from Maids to Measure and they have a great selection of colours and necklines x

2 Likes

This one is also pretty and has two shades of pink available x

1 Like

thanks so much both! I ordered one from Maids to Measure plus the one from & other stories – hopefully one of those is the right one! x

1 Like