Brighton Recommendations

I’m heading to Brighton this weekend for 2 nights! Does anyone have any recommendations of areas to explore, things to do or places to eat?

3 Likes

omg fun! if you head to the lanes there are loads of vintage and cute shops to check out

2 Likes

There are some fun restaurant recommendations in here:

1 Like

Go for a wonder around Kensington Street- it’s always buzzing on weekends and lots of indoor/ outdoor markets, cafes and shops. Fun to grab a coffee and stroll around!

1 Like

I recommend going to Hove for some drinks! I love Fourth & Church and Paris Wine Bar for casual evening drinks with a nice atmosphere - Hove is super near Brighton.

Then for Brighton itself, I recommend Tutto if you love Italian food and also VIP for pizza! Options are endless for food…

The new Ivy Asia is fun for drinks too x

1 Like

Love all of the above!

If you need a place to stay, I absolutely loved staying here: https://www.thecharmbrighton.co.uk/

If you’ve done all the lanes etc, then I always like to recommend to go into hove, enjoy the coffee shops and cute stores around there.

Definitely head to one of the Flour Pots for coffee and a pastry!

I also really like the Brighton Open Market, there’s a really cute seocnd hand bookshop and plant shop in there.

Finally, I love the Twisted Lemon for a cocktail, and if you enjoy veggie food, Food For Friends is lovely! I have Burnt Orange on my list to try, looks super nice too! x

1 Like

Rockwater in Hove is fab, right on the beach, buzzy and has a cool rooftop. x

1 Like

The Flint House is great and has a really good value set/tasting menu.

Definitely wander through all of the lanes and check out the shops / cafes / bars.

And agree that once you have exhausted Brighton then Hove has loads to offer too - walk there along the seafront and back along Church Road and you will have seen most of the city!

1 Like

Burnt Orange is GREAT!

2 Likes

My favourite restaurant is English’s

1 Like

I had the best brunch at Lost in the Lanes the other week in Brighton, highly recommend the Vegetarian!
Also for some casual dining we went to Shelter Hall in the eve, where everyone could pick something they wanted from a variety of different food vendors, I had the most delicious fish and chips!
Have the best time!

1 Like

If you like Asian cuisine, then Gars is one of the best Chinese meals I’ve ever had! Lovely for people watching too xx

1 Like

I haven’t been in a long time but when I go I always go to a little restaurant in the lanes called English’s. Stunning food, mainly fish and seafood. old English vibes.