Brunello Cucinelli Grey Mink Cape Hooded Jacket - SOLD

This one of a kind jacket has bought me huge amounts of joy. Bought in Italy at their factory outlet at a reduced retail price, although only worn a dozen times I’ve loved wearing it and had so many comments. Sadly the jacket is way to big for me now being a size 6/8 so it needs to go to a home which will get good wear out of it. It’s with a sad heart that I sell this beautiful item. I don’t think there is another around as I have checked. The lucky person to buys this jacket will not only good sensational but will hopefully feel fabulous too. Good luck

Elevate your winter wardrobe with this gorgeous Brunello Cucinelli grey mink sleeveless cape. Crafted from premium quality mink, this cape exudes luxury and sophistication. The versatile kimono style with cashmere knitted cuffs to the arms and sumptuous grey colour make it a perfect addition to any outfit, while the premium lining adds an extra touch of comfort. This cape is a must-have for any fashion-forward woman who wants to make a statement this winter. With the added hood it is perfect for keeping your head and ears warm too!!

Made in Italy
Size 44

Price £1999

Please ask for further info or photos

1 Like

Hello there, what’s the asking price for it? Regards Yvonne

Hello |I’m afraid this item has just sold.