Capsule wardrobe for summer trip to UK and France!

Hi Florence! Looking for a few key pieces to bring with me to my summer trip to Edinburgh, London, and Paris. Easy pieces to mix and match throughout the trip that are current. Thanks!

1 Like

How fun! There are definitely a few key pieces I would be packing. Firstly, I think a simple black dress would be really useful, I am particularly liking the drop hem style right now, like this one from COS. Longer denim shorts are big this summer and I think they would also be useful, you could dress them up and down, they work just as well with flats as they do with a small heel. When it comes to footwear, I think a simple, padded leather flip flop in black would be so versatile. As your trip includes the UK this means unpredictable weather, and I imagine some walking so I would also take a pair of trainers, my choice would be the Nike Cortez in brown.

Other pieces I would also consider would be some striped cotton trousers, I find them so useful both for travelling and for days on the go. I love this subtle logo pair by Rotate Birger Christensen. Similarly, a plain grey sweatshirt is an essential layering piece for me when travelling. Finally, for a current bag, I would opt for a useful, dark brown Dragon Diffusion (or similar) woven bag.

1 Like