Chelsea Flower Show/summer work events inspo

Hi all, I’m lucky enough to have been invited to a number of corporate events through work this summer including the Chelsea Flower Show but feeling uninspired what to wear! Any ideas please?
I’d like something work appropriate but stylish and would rather avoid the ditsy floral dress route or anything too weddingy. Hoping for something I can wear again, that will last all day and look smart whatever the weather (no sweaty polyester please!!) x

1 Like

I’d go for linen tailoring! I’d look at both Massimo Dutti and H&M for this, a suit would be really versatile as you can wear it as separates in the future. I find both a linen blazer and a pair of trousers so useful for workwear.

1 Like

I would opt for a nice linen set, you could go for a blazer or a waistcoat. Alternatively, a silky set could work too - Ghost have lots of colours.

Tailored linen trousers - Light beige/Pinstriped - Ladies | H&M GB (hm.com)

1 Like

So I would definitely advise to go with enough layers - I have been a couple of times when I wasn’t warm enough! Also comfortable footwear helps as you will want to take a walk around as there is plenty to see. I agree with the girls that a linen set would look great and Massimo is a favourite of mine. Maybe helpful to take a trench if its a waistcoat and trouser set. Have fun!

1 Like