Chic travel bag *under seat size for EasyJet / Ryanair*

Here’s a challenge;

I’ve been trying for weeks now to find a chic rucksack / bag for quick travel trips so;
(a) I can pack a lot into a small bag
(b) travel light and
(c) comply with budget airlines under-the-seat requirements;
EasyJet - 45cms (height), 36cms (width), 20cms (depth)
Ryanair - 40cms (height), 25cms (width), 20cms (depth).
I’ve been using gym rucksacks til now because they fit plenty inside (including shoes) but they lack that chic look.

3 Likes

This Nova small bag looks amazing! Would definitely fit in overhead locker, but not sure about under-the-seat…

The videos show all of the compartments for shoes, laptop, toiletries etc.

1 Like

I’ve been travelling with this recently, as it’s small and compact but I can fit a lot in.

2 Likes

I have this too and always use it on flights as my under the seat hand luggage. It’s fab.

1 Like

Thanks @saroopsangha - definitely looks like it could fit a lot in… and for a steal of a price! Adding to basket - will just check dimensions

1 Like

This is another options similar to Saroops suggestion, it can fit so much in it! They also have other colours x

Foxy Sherpa Tote - Black | Alo Yoga

2 Likes

Try Rains, they do a few types of travel bags which are quite smart

1 Like

Hi again!

You might have found something by now, but I have just seen this budget version of the ‘Nova’ bag I posted above:

1 Like

Absolutely love this in the pink or black leather although don’t think it would fit as an under-the-budget airline-seat. Nonetheless, I love it! Thank you :pray:

1 Like