Christmas wreath recommendations

I see that Ronnie Colby has closed and that’s where I got my beautiful Christmas wreath from last year!
Does anyone have any recommendations on postal wreaths :christmas_tree:
Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Flowerbx and The Real Flower Company do gorgeous wreaths

2 Likes

I got mine from Soho Home last year. It was stunning and smelled amazing.

2 Likes

ThisGardeningGal on Etsy does the most stunning fresh and dried wreaths as well as wreath making kits. Super reasonable pricing, gorgeous packaging, amazing quality, and quick shipping too!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/thisgardeninggal/?etsrc=sdt&fbclid=PAAaYA-36sZ7giaNpEkgFjVlnRZxO3lcGJcDbDE9fpUjZUxA5Mwd_JOA4gcZ8&load_webview=1&bid=UpEnPldLhrTlZYtaiAYMyBt5fl5y

1 Like

Oh thats a shame what happend ?

Audrey Penin Flowers, a small little independent based in Clapham, SW London & she does delivery.
It was the first year I used her, but it was beautiful and lasted well into Jan. I couldn’t bring myself to take it down so actually kept it as a dried wreath for this year and will probably use it as a coffee table centre and will get a new one for the door! Anyway, not an ad, no affiliation, not even met her but just got her as a recommendation last year and it was a good one!

1 Like

Have a look at @lou_la_designs - each stunning wreath is unique, either traditional or modern and very well priced

1 Like

Oh no! I love the look of the Ronnie Colbie wreaths although I’ve never used them, last year I had a dried one from Grace & Thorn that was really nice and this year I’m using an artificial one from Silksmiths of London, it arrived yesterday and I absolutely love it - it looks so realistic!

1 Like