Cleansing shampoo

Hi. My hair is not super greasy , but it has a tendency to get really heavy, and I shower it about every other day, or it goes off. Need shampoo that really cleans the hair, I’ve really loved the effect of Davines purifying shampoo, but the smell is horrendous and it bugs me all day :see_no_evil: appreciate any suggestions :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I love this, it works well on my hair but it’s really fine. It’s expensive but lasts ages :blush: you could try a mini bottle to see if you like it

2 Likes

:pray:thank you :hibiscus: I’m going to order it right now, really desperate for something good​:two_hearts:

I really rate the Olaplex Clarifying Shampoo, leaves your hair super clean and soft Nº.4C Bond Maintenance® Clarifying Shampoo - OLAPLEX Inc.

1 Like

I have heard amazing things about the Beauty Pie detox shampoo https://www.beautypie.com/products/super-healthy-hair-detox-shampoo

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts: , will try it​:hibiscus:

Thank you :two_hearts:crossing my fingers beautypie becomes international, they seem to have great stuff :blossom:

I second Ouai, definitely my favourite haircare brand!

1 Like

I highly recommend this K-beauty brand Moremo. Their hair shampoo does work to my hair: https://moremo.com/products/scalp-shampoo-clear-and-cool

1 Like

I can recommend Olaplex’s clarifying shampoo. I have tried a few over the years, high street, expensive… they’re all quite good but I get the best results with OIaplex and less damage or dryness than I do with others (my hair is naturally dry and damaged). It doesn’t have a scent and I find a little goes a long way.
If you find your scalp is the problem (oily roots or too much product at the roots) try the Christopher Robin salt scrub as it’s excellent at removing heavy residue. It’s a bit of a suprizing one as you’d think it would dry out anyone’s hair but it really doesn’t!

1 Like

Fistly - R+Co Oblivion clarifying shampoo is great but bother with their dry shampoo my other favourite is Living Proof Triple detox shampoo and unlike the R+Co dry shampoo i highly recommended their dry shampoos they are A*. Amika Reset shampoo and pre-shampoo is also brilliant.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the Olaplex Clarifying shampoo also! It really deep cleanses my hair and leaves it feeling super soft

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for all the great advice and recommendations. Definitely writing a to-buy list and will test them all out over time . I ordered and got the Ouai shampoo and I love it so much ( my hair has regained it’s coloring) also I bought it in a package with the leave in conditioner and it is also amazing, smells great and perfect for hair that doesn’t really like too much conditioner.
Very happy :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:because it has truly been so annoying.

1 Like