Clothes for nursery/school run

Has anyone got recommendations for what to wear on the school run? I’ve always worn active wear type as I was going to the gym after but now as I’m just going straight to work from home it’s getting worse and worse. In fact I’m starting to worry it looks like I’ve rolled out of bed (old mishaped sweatshirt and old jogging bottoms everyday).

I have very limited time and must say I do like comfort. I’m very pearshapped so struggle with clothes generally. I haven’t really lost the baby weight 3 years on so my body is very different than Im truly used to and I don’t know how to dress it. I don’t want to embarrass my daughter as she gets older!

1 Like

Have you considered a shirt and trouser co-ord? I think it is such a useful thing to own to throw on, especially in this weather.

I love this onebut there are so many out there, I just wear mine with sandals in this warmer weather and your outfit is sorted!

1 Like

What about midi shirt dresses? It’s easy to wear and style. Zara has several options to choose from:

https://www.zara.com/mt/en/woman-dresses-midi-l1081.html?v1=2352827

1 Like

Varley is my go to for school runs.
and other shirt boxers combos

1 Like

I would invest in a really good suit and some coords. Something you don’t have to think about too much first thing and you can also mix and match with other basics in your wardrobe.
Massimo Dutti have some great pieces in at the moment.
Throw on some good gold jewellery to top it all off.

I agree with Florence, a co ord is so useful as you don’t need to think much about additional styling. In the warmer weather I also think midi dresses are so useful to throw on with a pair of sandals.