Communion present ideas for girl as a godmother

Any tips for a First Holy Communion gift for a girl from her godmother (me!)? I want to avoid what others will likely buy - maybe a jewellery box? Thanks for any tips! xxx

2 Likes

I’m sure I got a beautiful set of rosary beads for my first holy communion! I also remember a bracelet but I couldn’t be sure as we’re talking 20 years ago!
Maybe a book of prayers?

Jewellery box is nice but I’d check with other god parents so you dont double up. Especially if personalised. Jewellery is the obvious one,… A necklace with a letter. A small / medium pair of gold hoop earrings. Something timeless equally not too grown up so they can enjoy it now!

Thanks Georgie! Yes I was thinking jewellery too, perhaps timeless diamond studs, necklace great idea aaa I got her a Links bracelet with initial charm for her christening xxx

I was gifted a charm bracelet for my communion and various family members bought me charms to add to it which was really special!

1 Like

I always give my god daughters charm bracelets when they’re christened and add ones on special birthdays and occasions so you could add for her 16th, 18th, 21st etc… Then they all mean something.

1 Like

Love this!

Happy Friday, wondered if someone would help with where I could find a good charm bracelet for a christening?