Conditioner for thick, unruly, highlighted hair!

Help needed! I feel like I’ve tried everything…my hair is thick, long and wavy - it’s also highlighted so gets dry and frizzy too. After I’ve had a gloss treatment at the salon it’s amazing for a couple of weeks, but I need something to keep it going! I’ve tried lots of Kerastase hair masques, Coco and Eve, Ouai masques…
Any other experiences or recommendations? Wish I could get the salon gloss effect at home! It makes it sooo easy to blow dry and style.

2 Likes

Hi Goldie

Have you tried Glaze?
It comes in clear and lots of shades, with online tools and quizzes for you to find the best match for your hair.

I was just about to say this! I really rate Glaze and this:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve looked at Glaze, but the reviews seemed to be quite polarised! For the price its worth a try I guess. The Davines product looks amazing! Might have to try too

1 Like

I love the Davines product! My hair is quite fine but every time I use it, I feel I have better body and a little bit more shine too x

2 Likes

If you have fine hair, do try ‘Thick Tails’. A little goes a long way and it really does work. Bundles are the best value.
And no, I’m not on commission - I have just found an amazing hair product and want to share it with everyone! :slight_smile:

Try Olaplex or a fairly new product called K18, both excellent for thick curly hair x

1 Like

Yes I use the Olaplex 2 (professional) when I remember. Haven’t tried any of the off the shelf products though! Will look up K18, thank you

I have recently discovered this deep conditioner by Dizziak and I feel like it might be the best one I’ve ever tried. My hair feels noticeably smooth and soft after use.

Dizziak Deep Conditioner | Space NK?