Contour sticks!

Which brands make the best contour/highlight sticks please? Going to give it a go but need great products to compensate for my lack of skill! Thanks so much

2 Likes

I love the Fenty Beauty Match Stix! The colour range is on the cool toned side so it looks more natural for contour and they’re very easy to blend

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of anything by Nudestix. Try their bronzing/contour stick in Bondi Bae – Sofia Ritchie used it at her wedding. Enough said.

1 Like

Try Nudestix - NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color Matte 7g (Various Shades) - LOOKFANTASTIC

1 Like

agree re: nudestix! they’re great.
I also love

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with CT! Hollywood Contour Wand - Medium-dark - Liquid Contour | Charlotte Tilbury

1 Like

I love the Clinique Chubby Stick Contour - Easy to use and lasts forever !

1 Like

The Fenty contour stick is amazing! I also don’t have much skill and they work really well!

1 Like

Hi, I have to say it’s not a stick but I love it!!
Pink Honey bronzing cream, I find it’s easy to apply with a brush and then use a beauty blender to blend into the skin! Lots of colour tones available too

1 Like

i have the clinque chubbie stick aswell, i love it x

1 Like

I love this from Rare Beauty.

https://www.sephora.co.uk/p/RARE-BEAUTY-Warm-Wishes-Effortless-Bronzer

1 Like

Fenty one is fab and lasts ages! xx

2 Likes

I have just found a new favourite so thought I would share with you! By the brand MERIT.

2 Likes

I love the Nudestix in the shade Sunkissed - made popular by Sofia Richie! It is the perfect shade for me - not too orange, but more of a true “sunkissed” pinky bronze. I also love that on the other end of the stick, there is a brush for blending on the go.
Nudestix in Sunkissed