Cornwall holiday - what to pack?

I’m going to Cornwall in July for a long weekend. Any ideas of what I should pack?! Or places to look for inspo for what outfits to pack? Thanks!

1 Like

What are your plans when you are there? X

Hey, so we are heading down for a wedding on the Saturday but other than that we plan to go on some nice walks, go out for some nice lunches, maybe a boat trip and just generally making the most of the beautiful surroundings and (hopefully) summer weather! Thanks!

Ahhh gorge! I just came back, it’s so lovely down there - enjoy.

I took a mixture but with the british weather ended up with a pretty good variation. Jumper/ sweatshirt for the chillier evenings, shorts/ easy two piece sets/ dresses to pop on at the beach, comfy shoes for the walking and then something a little dressy if you’re heading out for dinner?! x

1 Like

Packing for a staycation is always so tricky as weather dependent. I would suggest some denim shorts, a good sweatshirt and white tanks, a couple of oversized linen shirts which you can layer and a quilted jacket for evenings if the temperature drops. Oh and some gold jewellery to elevate the looks too… Have an amazing time!

1 Like

Ah so nice. I always take my Me&Em cashmere cardigan to any UK trip! Goes with almost anything

This one is quite similar

https://www.boden.co.uk/en-gb/brushed-wool-cropped-cardigan-oatmeal-melange/sty-k0741-oat

1 Like

Just been to Uniqlo and they have great basics for a weekend trip––long flowy linen dresses with pockets (!!) beautiful striped matching short-sleeve vintage-style shirts with matching shorts.

Definitely an unexpected high street one but so much goodness. Enjoy your trip!

Sounds like a gorgeous trip! A good pair of jeans, a striped knit, a loose bomber jacket, a pair of trainers and some basics like a white tee/tank. Maybe a loose day dress that you can throw on with your trainers for lunch in the pub. Some cat-eye sunglasses - even if the weather doesn’t show up they will still finish off your looks!
x

Just had a look on Uniqlo! You are so right! Love this set

1 Like

Thank you! Love this cardigan - going to order it :grinning:

Great ideas, thank you! Such a good reminder on the gold jewellery. I’m going to pack a few different accessories too to mix up the plainer looks, so a couple caps and sunglasses to make the more simple outfits feel different.