Costume jewellery

I’m still working my 2023 sustainability resolution and have picked up some really great and reasonably priced vintage pieces from Monet (my fav!), Napier, Nina Ricci and Pierre Cardin to name a few.
I especially love the similar to on trend styles because I know I’ll be the only one wearing that unique piece! Enamel and gold jewellery is having a moment… Don’t these Monet ones remind you of Missoma?
… and you can’t go wrong with a pair of huggies like these Monet ones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
That they’re already vintage is testament to how well made they are, so should last a long time with the usual care.
It’s a bit of a treasure hunt but so worth with it when you find that gem!

1 Like

I highly recommend Twisted Vintage. They make stunning one off pieces of jewellery using old vintage finds. They are very reasonably priced and make great gifts too.

1 Like

My sister got offered these amazing necklaces to stack from Kokinara. Price point and quality great. Can be dressed down and up. I’m loving their bracelets too. www.kokinara.com :sparkles:

1 Like

So many great recommendations - thanks ladies. I have also since discovered Anisa Sojka https://anisasojka.com/ for anyone else who’s in the market!