Costume jewellery

Hi all - what are your go to brands for costume jewellery other than the usual high street culprits (Zara and Mango usually come up with the good imo). Looking for some hidden gems! Ideally high street prices, given the nature of costume jewellery, but I’m happy spend more if the quality can be vouched for.

1 Like

Hey Liv,

A bit more on the expensive side but Misho is unreal. I want ALL of their earrings, the designs are so unique and cool: https://www.mishodesigns.com/en-gb/collections/earrings

x

2 Likes

I have recently come across this brand which is slightly more than high street, they do have some really pretty earrings.
Carousel Jewels – Carousel Jewels

1 Like

Hey, often my go-to is anthropologie - i’ve got my eye on this: https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/shop/gold-plated-bubble-letter-monogram-necklace?category=jewellery&color=901&type=REGULAR&size=One%20Size&quantity=1 my other go-to is Rani and Co, so classic and timeless.

1 Like

Hi,

I love Jigsaw, & Other Stories, and Orelia on the high street.

When I’m spending a bit more, I head to Missoma, Mejuri and Scream Pretty

x

2 Likes

And Other Stories has some great jewellery at the moment - I always forget about their jewellery collection until I go in store. Saw these the other day and they are fab!

x

1 Like

Accessories of Old in Parsons Green is a vintage jewellery store dedicated to vintage costume jewellery. They’ve got some amazing pieces and always get compliments on my rings!!

2 Likes

I highly rate this Italian brand (run by women). Their designs are unique and their colours are so beautiful.

1 Like

I’ve bought some mega rings from Jigsaw recently and Anthropolgie for earrings too.

1 Like

Obsessed with their necklaces!!

I agree Anthropologie is so good for this, I’d recommend going into the store on kings road if possible, such a big selection there

1 Like

I recently went to Marks and Spencer and the selection and quality of jewellery was amazing and some of it is tarnish free and waterproof too!

1 Like

A brand not that well known are Parfois. They have a lot of very keenly priced jewellery. Look at them carefully, as I bought a thread bracelet, which was very cheap synthetic cord, so it went back. But there are very nice things.

2 Likes

I agree Parfois has some really affordable fun accessories! I went into one of the stores recently in Barcelona, I especially liked the bags.

1 Like

Try vintage. Wonderful designs especially Monet and Christian Dior and sustainable

1 Like

this is an interesting one but this depot in parsons green looks soooo cool, they have a store full of jewellery and i’ve seen on tiktok its all reasonably priced too! https://www.accessoriesofold.com/

1 Like

Omg this looks unreal!

Thank you! Do you have any particular recommendations for where to go (online or in real life) for good vintage jewellery?

Look at Etsy. Ebay will have loads too but you need to navigate quality carefully. Look at items where the seller is clear about the condition and has a good rating on reviews. Prices also vary with shops like Jennifer Gibson being high end and others having more bargains.
1990 80s and 70s pieces look very contemporary.

1 Like

Etsy is so good! Such a variety of lovely and unique pieces

1 Like