Curtain recommendations

Hello,

Does anyone have any suggestions for curtain brands that aren’t super expensive, but go up to 300cm in width? I have a big bedroom window that needs some love! I already have blinds, so they don’t need to be blackout or anything, but I’d like them to be thick enough to keep in some warmth!

Many thanks!

Have a look at Ada and Ina, I’ve bought a few bits there and all bespoke sizing, not crazy expensive. https://www.linenfabrics.co.uk/

2 Likes

La Redoute and Dunelm are always worth checking out. Etsy is great too Wide Curtains - Etsy UK

1 Like

Have a look at Stitched and Curtains2go for made to measure but not wild bespoke prices. Lots of fabric choices and at home samples.

1 Like

I just ordered some from Secret Linen Store, really happy with them. Even though they’re linen they are thick enough to still give you privacy

1 Like

Thank you!

Amazon have good curtains and very reasonably priced.

The London Curtain Girls offer a consultancy service on all things curtain making related from fabric choice, making style and tracks and poles to helping you match paint colours with fabrics. They have a range of stock linens and accounts with most of the Designer fabric brands. They also work with their own team of professional curtain fitters. Check out their Instagram.

2 Likes

stitched is a very cleaver biz!

1 Like