Dark Circles

I get very bad dark circles, can anyone recommend anything that fades them or gets rid of them, they have a yellowish tone to them any suggestions?

1 Like

I can relate! I’ve always had quite bad dark circles too and it’s definitely takes time to fade (still working on mine) but I’ve been loving this: Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ + Eye Crème 15ml - Boots x

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

I’ve been using [this](https://www.spacenk.com/uk/skincare/eyecare/eye-treatment/eye-revival-brightening-eye-cream-UK200033468.html?istCompanyId=0e8ad2cd-a29f-4f10-aa02-bfe7beec114f&istFeedId=4dabe32f-dcf8-4bb2-893d-2b02fd2dd75d&istItemId=rptpaxtpi&istBid=t&gclid=Cj0KCQjww4-hBhCtARIsAC9gR3Z2lYYSmcTKrQojd_HLL-tbfgACRdsfzqiqaFCepSxtoiIRygM-
QfgaAqXsEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds) Rose Inc eye cream nightly

Have also heard great things about this Estee Lauder one

Thanks so much :heartbeat:

I have the same issue, love the suggestions above and additionally highly recommend using jelly eye masks like this one every other day: Patchology Serve Chilled Rosé Eye Gels Single | Cult Beauty

If you keep them in the fridge it’s super refreshing and lightens the circles x

1 Like

The Dior corrector is a new release and while it’s spenny, I’ve found it’s one of the most effective ways to cover my dark circles (which are just genetic and down to the hollowness of my face shape, so never gonna change). Apply it before normal concealer and it makes the biggest difference. Hydration is key though – otherwise any concealer/corrector just goes chalky/cakey on me.

2 Likes

Thank you i love Dior products :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So underrated - their base products are some of the best imo.

Yes it is, Dior is one of my favorite brands they do such beautiful products :heart_eyes:

I was once told vitamin K is one of few ingredients that can really fade dark circles - albeit very slightly!! Apparently surgeons often use it post-surgery to take down bruising, which isn’t dissimilar to what dark circles are/broken blood vessels.

I rate these:

Wow B, I’ve never heard that before - def looking into this…!

1 Like

Wow i never knew this sounds like i need to start taking vitamin k thanks for sharing♥

You are right i have just looked it up, it takes a few weeks for them to fade this is very interesting🤔

Yeah it definitely won’t get rid of them - but it’s meant to help! Every little! x

1 Like

We filmed a beauty segment with Georgia Day pre Christmas and she was raving about the Sunday Riley roller eye cream for dark circles aswell… xxx

1 Like

Do you know why you have dark circles? Have you always had them? Low iron/ferritin levels or lack of sleep are common causes. Upcircle eye cream can help reduce them.
If you decide to get vitamin K, I would get D with K so you cover both.

2 Likes

I never used to get them, its certainly not lack of sleep, since i had my 3rd covid jab i can’t stay awake :cry:. I do have a vitamin d deficiency and a folic acid deficiency to

Thanks for sharing this :two_hearts:

I would have a blood test and check your iron levels, the fact that you’re tired a lot is another sign of iron deficiency. If that’s the issue it will save you wasting money on a cream that won’t really make much difference. Or for a short time you could try Feroglobin, a full bottle, get the one with iron and B12. You shouldn’t take iron long term without a blood test because your body stores it, B12 is ok because you excrete what you don’t need.