Design handbag recommendations

Hi! I really want to take the plunge and buy a luxury handbag. I’ve had the CÉLINE trio for years which I love but I’m bored of it now. I love Bottega Veneta but feel they’re too trend led so I’m considering the Loewe puzzle bag in small, plain black. I know Charlotte and Polly have this bag so was hoping they or any other puzzle bag owners could give me some encouragement as it’s SOOOOOOO expensive! Thanks all x

1 Like

I have a puzzle too! I have the tan larger size with the gold hardware. It was definitely an investment piece and I agree they are very expensive but I wear mine so much and it really elevates any look. Also a bag like that will never date so you will wear it for years to come!

1 Like

There’s a lovely article on site about the latest designer bags to invest in - The Designer Bags To Invest In This Season | SheerLuxe

1 Like

Love the puzzle. Fendi is also a good brand to invest in - the less’now’ the better almost…

The Celine is a classic but the Loewe is too with sleek lines and size is great for overall wearability with many outfits.

1 Like

I have worn my Puzzle to death! It’s an investment but i love how understated it is - i have the larger size and it fits umbrella etc etc. top handle for smarter, crossbody for casual - honestly rate it so much as a bag.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! You have convinced me! Now I just need to find £2.5k, anyone help with that? Ha!

One other question, I only want black with gold hardware which they no longer make :frowning: the other option is all black as silver won’t match my jewelery etc, what does everyone think? Not sure about the logo strap… hmmmmm https://www.loewe.com/eur/en/women/bags/puzzle/small-puzzle-bag-in-satin-calfskin/A510S21X88-1100.html?cgid=w_puzzle&p=13