Does anybody know a good plastic surgeon to sew my ear lobes up from being stretched from earrings

Stretched ear lobes and I need a good plastic surgeon recommended.

1 Like

There’s a really good doctors in Harley Street of private clinic.

I would book a consultation at The Cadogan Clinic, they specialise in high-end plastic surgery and dermatology:


Thank you

1 Like