Dubai’s outfits

Hi! Taking hubby to Dubai in a couple of weeks for his birthday. Anyone got any tips for evening outfits, how dressy does it need to be in most places and can I wear strappy tops and dresses when venturing out of the hotel? Any advise and outfits ideas would. E appreciated! Xx

2 Likes

You will have the best time Amanda! If you’re looking for anymore things to do in Dubai or restaurants to book, do check out: https://sheerluxe.me/

It is important to be aware of and respect local customs and traditions, but dresses or skirts with straps/ strap tops are perfect for the evenings, I personally find silk PJ’s work well and if you’re sitting inside with aircon, it is usually very cool. Or short or long linen sets.

Thanks so much Daisy! So looking forward to it. Xxx

Thanks for the pj tip! Will I need jackets for the evening in Feb? Xxx

I would defo recommend a nice linen coord to keep you cool but also looking stylish. I love this coord and this one, and I’m pretty sure the dress code is relatively relaxed as long as you’re respectful.

Love both of those, thank u so much! :heart::heart:

Definitely silky co ords and long silky dresses for the evening with gold jewellery. I love the selection at Ghost right now. Also look out for cotton maxi dresses there are lots of amazing summer dresses in the sales right now! x

1 Like