Engagement Present for Bestie

My bestfriend has just gotten engaged and I am looking for a gorgeous present for her. Does anybody have any ideas ? Xx

1 Like

I highly rate Danish brand Georg Jensen - their designs are modern and classic at the same time:

Also, I love the Vera Wang x Wedgewood collection:

https://www.wedgwood.com/en-gb/search-results-page?searchTerm=vera%20wang#q=vera%20wang&numberOfResults=20

Would you consider an experience, a voucher for a nice massage or a nights stay somewhere?

How about a personalised wedding planner? You could add a bottle of champagne and some snacks, some flowers and make an evening of it, having some drinks and starting to plan together!

Gigi and Olive has some lovely ideas

Second Gigi & Olive - they’re SO good for thoughtful engagement gifts for all budgets, as are The Go-To

I’d say that she’ll likely be swimming in champagne from others, we also got gifted five wedding planners from friends so I’d say anything that you can get that feels more personal is really special - my best friend had our engagement photo printed and framed alongside an Assouline book of the country we got engaged which was just SO special.

Or if your friend is into photography, I love the idea of gifting a film/polaroid camera for them to start documenting their wedding journey with…

1 Like