Everyday trainer recommendations

Everyday trainers - which would be your top 3 recommendations

3 Likes

I live in my Adidas Sambas and the Onitsaka Tigers are without a doubt the comfiest trainers I have ever worn so great for every day. Also lots of cool colours of the Gazelles around at the moment.

@lucyhough Which style on Onitsuka Tigers are you referring to? Looking for a super comfy but stylish pair of trainers!

I would have a look at Superga and Massimo Dutti

Mexico 66 x

1 Like

I love Moda in Pelle trainers, because they come in such a fab range of styles and colours.

The metallics look smart and go with anything and the chunky-soled styles are really comfortable for walking on hard surfaces all day.

Quite a few styles in the SALE, as they will no doubt be launching new styles and colours for the summer.

Just had a text to say that if you use the promo code EXTRA20, you will get a further 20% off sale items. Can’t be bad!

I love the Adidas Sambas too! New Balance 550 and New Balance 990v5 are other favourites

I love my Adidas spezials, I have this colour way but also love these red sambas.

I am loving new balance at the moment, especially the 200r or the 9060 ones, so comfy! Also, I would say nike dunks are a good everyday trainer, there is a lot of colourways to choose from. And asics as well for comfort and style!