EXTRA designer sunglasses

I’m looking for some really extra, out there designer sunnies budget is under £300 ideally! Any ideas, I want to avoid Dior, Celine, Miu Miu, Chanel if possible.

2 Likes

I love buying sunglasses! I have just bought these which are a bit extra without being OTT and I think they will go with everything.

https://www.net-a-porter.com/en-gb/shop/product/bottega-veneta-eyewear/accessories/cat-eye/edgy-cat-eye-acetate-sunglasses/4394988609082339

For really extra when it comes to sunnies look at Loewe - they do out there shapes and styles that are instantly recognisable and fun.

1 Like

A new brand I’ve discovered recently is Velvet Canyon.

They’re definitely quite out there - but I love the Silver Screen style, which I have in brown. Really hoping to add Rose to my collection soon!

2 Likes

A few brand I love for sunnies…

Loewe great shout!

2 Likes

I saw this new Loewe pair yesterday and love them, they are an extra pair in the sense that they have thick frames, making them a bold style. I really like the written logo on the arm.

I would also suggest looking at Gucci for extra designs.

2 Likes

The lilac LOEWE are gorge!

I am constantly adding sunglasses to my Vestiaire wish list, they also have some fun Bottega ones:

1 Like

If you’re up for a bit of a splurge, these Loewe ones just landed at NET and I am obsessed.

2 Likes

I just ordered these for summer and I can’t wait for them to arrive!! Brown Oversized round-frame striped acetate sunglasses | LOEWE | MATCHESFASHION UK x

1 Like

Thank you all so much massive help! Ended up getting a cool Loewe pair!

1 Like