Face oil

What is the best face oil for nighttime hydration and brightening?

1 Like

Loving neighbourhood botanicals at the moment! All of their products are made in East London with natural ingredients and suit day/night. I’d specifically recommend the The Daily Glow Facial Oil, 30 mL by Neighbourhood Botanicals | SSENSE UK x

2 Likes

I love the Alpha-H facial oils: Alpha-H Golden Haze Face Oil 25ml | Cult Beauty

But also you can’t beat this on a budget: The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 30ml - LOOKFANTASTIC

2 Likes

I love Lumity’s Skin Nutrients Facial Oil It is lightweight yet feels luxurious and nourishing. A little pricier but it lasts for ages!

I love the Summer Fridays face oil - SUMMER FRIDAYS Heavenly Sixteen All-in-One Face Oil | Cult Beauty

I use the Clarins Blue Oil - it’s really good, not too heavy but moisturises nicely.

1 Like

I absolutely love the Charlotte Tilbury collagen oil

1 Like

if its specifically night time you are after, id go with something with retinol in it , sunday rileys blue tansey is my go to at the moment, i know it has mixed reviews but its really helping lighten and brighten my sun damaged 51 year old face

I’m using Elemis pro collagen face oil. It’s a small 15ml size so a bit more expensive but a little goes a long way. It’s really pleasant to use

Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial literally does what it says on the bottle! Obsessed x

The Potions Jojoba oil is fabulous for a budget facial oil. Makes the skin really glow.

Love the smell of this one too.

1 Like

Heard good things about this one: https://www.saentskin.com/shop-1
It can be used at night or in the morning, and supposed to be very hydrating! Reviews are great xx

Me too… obsessed! Did you ever try the Overnight Body Treatment? I was gutted when it was discontinued! x

I’m using this one at the moment – really rate it and it smells great!

1 Like