Fake tan!

Does anyone else have this issue??? I try to put plenty of tan on, have even done two nights in a row. I exfoliate, body brush, moisturise the day before. And yet it still comes out pale, particularly in photos. In person after two nights it looked tanned but not the blur or dept other people seem to get… I’ve used st tropez, bare by vogue, tan luxe etc

1 Like

Have you tried Bondi sands at all, I’m a super pale girlie and have always rated this one

I won’t lie I do have similar issues sometimes, so very intrigued to see if anyone else has any tips too!

1 Like

I would say little and often is key. I really rate St Tropez express. I also really recommend buffing in the tan with a brush so it doesn’t just sit on the skin.

2 Likes

I think using moisturiser can really impact this maybe try to not a couple days before to see if that makes a difference. OR I love using the butter by Tan Luxe which is a thick hydrating tinted moisturiser and I think that develops really nicely x

2 Likes

I must try this as the bondi sands express is my favourite.
When you mean little and often do you ever take it off fully? I tan only a few times a year but would love to do more often! If I could just put on a little twice a week this seems amazing

1 Like

Must try not moisturising! Thank you!!
I have the tan luxe butter and water but both doth give the coverage I want

Urgh so annoying! Definitely little and often but also could depend on what you’re using. I really rate Sienna X if you want a natural but darker colour. I also love vita liberata x

Thank you so much all! Do you mean you don’t take it all off that you just add small bits? Never heard of this!

Avoid moisturizing the day before and immediately after! The tan still develops when you rinse it off so wait until the next day to moisturize.

1 Like