Favourite restaurant in London

Hello! If you had to choose one, what would your fave restaurant in London be? Could also be cafe! X

3 Likes

What a great question! Mine is definitely Quo Vadis, followed closely by Brunswick House, Bao and Brasserie Zedel.

1 Like

Los Mochis, Notting Hill - Mexican x Japanese fusion: https://www.losmochis.co.uk/

1 Like

Mine is definitely Bancone - amazing Italian food. x

2 Likes

I went to Kuro in Notting Hill on Saturday and it was lovely! They have a Cafe and an eatery next door to each other and they’re both so cute with delicious food and coffee!

1 Like

Daphnes in South Ken or Zephyr in Notting Hill x

1 Like

La Poule Au Pot and Colbert x

2 Likes

Luca in Farringdon was insane! They do a surprise set menu which was amazing for a special occasion x

1 Like

LOVE Soho Eating House.

1 Like

The River Cafe for a special occasion or Wild by Tart for a more chilled dinner with friends! x

1 Like

Scott’s and Hyde Above are the best for a special occasion. For something different and more low key, I love Prawn on The Lawn in Islington and Duck Soup x

1 Like

Noble Rot Soho - always incredible. Trying the new Mayfair one this weekend too.

2 Likes

SO difficult to pick just one! I love Lina Stores in Soho for the most delicious pasta. I’ve also recently been to Seabird and Sessions Arts Club which were both heaven

1 Like

Love this! I think mine has to be El pastor - delish every time and the frozen margs are spot on!

2 Likes

LPM is my fave! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For cosy date night vibes, you can’t beat Duck Soup in Soho or their sister restaurant Little Duck the Picklery! Food is SO good, but they also do a watermelon margarita (blood orange when watermelon isn’t in season!) and its just the most unreal cocktail! X

2 Likes

Sal E Pepe - authentic Italian food in Knightsbridge. Although this restaurant has been going since the 70’s I feel like it’s such a hidden gem!

1 Like