Finding my Spring/Summer style

Please help! I feel like i’ve finally found my style for autumn/winter-lots of leather, tailoring, strong lines. But for Summer I am clueless! How do you find your style if you’re not into florals and don’t suit floaty dresses!?! Georgie always gets it right, would love to know how she approaches warm weather fashion :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You can take your AW style and transition into SS by investing in tailoring in lighter fabrics. For example a linen suit, I love this one on Arket. I personally also love linen trousers, H&M or Massimo Dutti do great styles, style yours with a shirt and pared back sandals. If you like leather you could also look at a pair of leather shorts, this is a great way to take this fabric into warmer weather, Anine Bing do a great pair.

If you like tailoring and strong lines - you can still do the same for spring, just in lighter fabrics like linen. Massimo Dutti and Me&Em have some of the best tailored trousers. When it warms up, longer shorts are great too. I love the idea of this Zara pair with a white or striped shirt. https://www.zara.com/uk/en/zw-the-mid-rise-bermuda-shorts-p04130044.html?v1=255408677

I would start with making sure you have the basics. For me this would include: tank tops (in black & white), oversized linen & striped shirts, denim shorts (slightly longer lengths are cooler in my opinion), bermuda shorts too, lightweight knitted dresses. I feel like once you have the basics, dressing will become easier and you can accessorise with pieces to make your look feel more interesting.

My favourite places for basics in the summer are COS, Weekday and Zara x