Frank & Eileen

Can anyone let me know their experience of Frank & Eileen clothes?
They are so expensive for sweatshirt material but I do think they look great and comfortable. There is also the import cost from the USA. I would love some feedback before I commit.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,
Honestly, they are very pricey for what they are. Before ordering I would first look at Marks & Spencer. For the quality and price point M&S cannot be beaten. Yes, (apologies M&S) we did used to have the idea that their styles were a little too ‘safe’ but I have been blown away by the last few seasons. There newest launch ‘Anything But Ordinary’ is fantastic. As a fashion stylist I must admit to have collected many designer pieces over many years but now own a large number of pieces from M&S.
If you are looking for soft trouser fabric, they have wide leg joggers, cuffed joggers, soft cotton ankle-grazers, cargo pants, tapered, soft linen in an absolute dizzying array of colours and lengths. It is a slug to get through the 30 pages or so of options for bottoms alone but their filter at the top lets you narrow down the choices by style, colour, etc.,
They also have the softest tops in sweatshirt fabric, cottons, anything you could wish for with a huge selection again…
It is almost impossible to not find a few great options, well worth the slug through online or a trip to the shops. I have absolutely no affiliation with M&S but honestly that would be a great place to start.
I would try some different brands like Wyse (online & shops), Mint Velvet (great last few seasons), Saint & Sofia, Weekday. Those would be my top recommendations, with so much to choose from. Also, Me & Em, Whistles, Sezanne, Reformation.
If you do wish to purchase something at the price point equivalent to the American Company then perhaps try Matches Fashion online. They carry all price points and, as they are in Administration and appear to have had a constant 25% discount for a while on all stock, including new stock and also extra sale stock.
Hope you find something!

1 Like

I have one of their dresses and it’s very over priced for the quality, plus their return policy is a shorter window and you pay a return fee (I live in the US). I would recommend Varley’s Double Soft line instead. I have 6 different sets, all over a year old and washed each week. They wear very well and I buy direct from their website. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time for a most comprehensive review and great recommendations. I very much appreciate your input. Lilian.

It really does help, thank you. I am just bombarded on Instagram with ads and of course taken in. I will check out Varley. Thank you sincerely. Lilian

1 Like