Gift for friend who has everything

Can anyone recommend a birthday gift for a friend who has everything? Something unique, preferably under £60 or so. Homewares, self care etc struggling! thank you

2 Likes

My go to gift for friends at the moment are these personalised Clementine and Mint pouches The Ruffled Pouches – Clementine & Mint xx

I’ve recently discovered these ‘forever flowers’ from Ett Hem - they’re so beautiful and will last… well, forever!

I’d go on Glassette and search by price – they’ve got loads of great one-offs and indie makers on there:

Heather Evelyn has a lovely range of candles, napkins and other sweet homeware bits!

Also, how about a voucher for her favourite restaurant or even for Urban for at-home manis and massages?

I got a friend four of these recently: Checkered Glass Coaster | Pink & Orange – Glassette

I love Heather Evelyn too! Or how about this pretty serving platter? if she likes hosting?

or you could go down the treat route, like a urban massage or a secret spa voucher…

This glassware set is fab - Margarita Cactus Glasses - Set of 6

An experience of some sort - pottery and wine class? Something that she will create something and keep forever!

You can’t go wrong with a candle, and AUGUST&PIERS are the best! They have a chic mini size for £32 and matches as an addition to the gift for £6! Shop - AUGUST&PIERS

Something personalised!
Like a leather/ faux leather diary planner or laptop case.
Or a workshop or experince. Lots of farmshops have half day flower arranging workshops or if you fancied doing something with your friend a short Winery Tour & Tasting would meet your budget/slightly exceed your budget depending on the winery.