Glam Dinner Party

Hi all, love the community. I’m looking for a dress for a fancy dinner party. I want a bit of wow but not in your face either. Very straight, skinny figure so would like to accentuate the waist. I love blue or green as I’m quite sallow but not stuck on these. Clearly lost so any help would be so so appreciated

7 Likes

Hi! Fancy dinner party sounds so exciting and intimidating at the same time. :slight_smile
From what your describing, I think you are going to look lovely in a dress that accentuates your waist. Besides the silhouette of the dress I think I would also consider the place itself, is it super classic, is it a very modern location, etc.
I think Reformation have the best dresses at a decent price. I love everything I got from them. I think this dress or this one might be nice options.
Mango also has a collection of super cute dresses too.

1 Like

I love Rotate for events! I would also look at Malina, there are lots of lovely dresses in the new collection. And also Self Portrait, such chic styles, I especially love this dress.

2 Likes

I would recommend Max Mara, Marella, Luisa Spagnoli, Self-Portrait or Polin et Moi

2 Likes

I would consider some rental options, ByRotation has a great selection.

I think this dress may help to accentuate your waist. If you want to cover the chest area you can wear a cropped white or a matching blue cardigan.?Since it’s spring I think it would really go well. And if you have long hair you could wear it down and if you have shorter hair you could wear it up. ( Edit…. I’ve just reread the text. How fancy is it? If I may ask?.

Dress 1:

Dress 2:

Few options here x

LovingRotate thank you!

1 Like

ME+EM are a great choice and have some amazing greens at the moment!